How to Get Help
If you reside in Amador County and you need food, whether for yourself or for your family, the Interfaith Food Bank can help. This page contains information on where and when food is distributed, and to whom. All addresses and a map are linked at the bottom of this page.
As a non-profit organization, we are required to gather basic information about who uses our services. You may fill out this basic application form linked below and submit it by email before you visit, or fill it out the first time you pick up food. Only one form per household is required.
Where and when food is distributed
Interfaith Food Bank, main distribution center: 12181 Airport Road, in Jackson (behind American Legion Hall); open to all recipients. Currently, due to COVID-19, food is pre-boxed.
Distribution center hours: Monday – Thursday, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Fresh produce only is distributed on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month, May – October, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Other Locations: Food is distributed at various other community locations, for specific populations, as noted on the Community Distribution calendar below. All food is pre-boxed.
- Seniors: Age 60 and over, the first two weeks of each month.
- Emergency Food Assistance Program (EFAP) recipients: 3rd & 4th weeks of each month.
Hot Meals Program: Closed indefinitely due to COVID-19. We will update the website when they return.
Breaking Bread: This breakfast program serves the homeless population every Saturday morning, 9 – 11 a.m., at St. Patrick’s Hall, 115 Court St., Jackson.
Community Distribution Calendar
*note: During the 3rd and 4th weeks, recipients receive a second (IFB) box of food, in addition to the EFAP box. All addresses appear below the calendar.
Community Distribution Addresses
- Amador Senior Center: 229 New York Ranch Rd., Jackson
- Camanche Lake Community Center: 4240 Camanche Pkwy. North, Unit 4, Ione
- Fiddletown Community Church: 14474 Jibboom St., Fiddletown
- First Baptist Church of Jackson: 10700 State Hwy. 49, Jackson
- Ione Community Methodist Church: 150 W. Marlette St., Ione
- Interfaith Food Bank main warehouse: 12181 Airport Rd., Jackson
- Plymouth City Hall: 9426 Main St., Plymouth
- River Pines Town Hall: 22900 Canyon Ave., River Pines
- Seventh-Day Adventist Church: 12900 Ridge Rd., Sutter Creek
- Sierra Baptist Church: 26355 Buckhorn Ridge Rd., Pioneer
- Upcountry Community Center: 19386 Hwy. 88, Pine Grove
For a map to the Interfaith Foodbank main warehouse, click here.
Questions? Please call the Interfaith Food Bank at 209-267-9006.