Interfaith Thrift Store
As the main source of revenue for the Interfaith Food Bank’s operating expenses, Interfaith Thrift Store in Sutter Creek is a treasure to us and packed full of affordable, gently-used treasures for you!
Thanks to the generous gifting by the Trinity Episcopal Church in 2009, the Interfaith Council of Amador County took ownership of Interfaith Food Bank Thrift Store for just $1. Since opening its doors on January 2, 2009, all proceeds have gone toward feeding the hungry in Amador County.
From clothing and shoes for the entire family, to home and office furnishings, including furniture, housewares, linens, small kitchen appliances, dishes, and everything in between, our merchandise is priced to sell and organized to make browsing easy.
Weekly & Monthly Specials
- Monday: Seniors 60 and older receive 50% off most merchandise
- Voucher Program: Available through Social Services, AT-CAA, Operation Care and the Interfaith Food Bank, vouchers are redeemable for free clothing from any section
Clothing for Everyone
The Interfaith Thrift Store receives donations of clothing all year long, which means we carry clothes for every season, for all members of the family, including baby and toddler clothing!
Looking for a job and need interview-appropriate clothing? Interfaith Thrift Store has plenty of choices for you! If you need help looking for what you need, or have questions about what you find, please ask one of our friendly staff – they are happy to help!
Hours of Operation and Location
- We are located at 460 State Highway 49, in Sutter Creek. (At the intersection of Ridge Rd. and Hwy. 49)
- Store Hours: M – F, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- SUMMER Donation Hours, effective 6/21/21: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- NO donations accepted on Thursday or Sunday.
Thinking about volunteering at our store? Click here for more info!
Please remember: The Food Bank FEEDS the hungry, and the Thrift Store FEEDS the Food Bank!